After a successful day yesterday and being too tired to complete my mission I continued today to do just that. I finally got around to changing out the GFO and Carbon in the reactors. That should help tremendously get my numbers (phosphate & nitrates) back in line. Especially considering that also today I worked on my doser and set up the alkalinity dispenser on a different channel (channel #2 wasn't dispensing), setting it as equal outputs as the calcium settings. After going to the trouble of setting up channel #3, I went back to #2 and discovered a clog in the dispensing tube. Oh well, live & learn. But it's now operational at least. I plan on running the gamut of tests to confirm my expectations midweek. Fingers crossed!
January 6, 2019 09:35